When you work at Sterling, you have the option of working in Residential, Commercial or Construction fields. We offer competitive compensation plans and you can earn bonuses. Top earners make over $100,000 per year. Sterling is not just a great career move. Working with us, you're part of a closely connected team of tradespeople and friends.
Don’t see yourself in any of our current openings? We encourage you to submit a general application. We’re a growing company and would love to have your skills on file, even if Sterling doesn’t currently operate near you.
Our current openings
The Sterling Service Department is growing!
We are currently hiring for Residential & Commercial Service HVAC Technicians That hold a Red Seal Certificate to join our growing Commercial, Residential and Mechanical Construction teams!
Sterling is a leading provider of plumbing and HVAC services throughout Western Canada. Our professional technicians provide the construction and servicing of plumbing, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and mechanical systems.
Some quick facts about Sterling Plumbing & Heating:
- We are a family business proudly serving Western Canada for 20+ Years.
- Our Commercial Service Team has service contracts in major cities in Western Canada and completes service, maintenance, replacement, and installation work year-round.
- Our Residential Team services homes in and around Regina, completing around 10,000 service calls and 300+ installations per year.
- Our Mechanical Construction Team specializes in new construction projects valued between $50,000 to $5 million across all industries including commercial, residential, and industrial.
- We are proud to partner with notable industry trades to provide ongoing services and support.
At Sterling, we understand the importance of supporting students in gaining crucial firsthand experience in the trades.
- Accurately and reliably troubleshoot issues relating to HVAC calls - in commercial and residential settings
- Repair, replace, and service HVAC related services in homes and businesses
- Provide detailed notes and job descriptions of the services provided
- Train apprentices
- Provide "5-star" service to Sterling's clients
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried company vehicle
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 4-years experience as an HVAC Technician
- Experience/comfortable in a wide variety of service calls including but not limited to: furnaces, air conditioners, water heaters, boilers, make-up air unit's, pumps and peripherals, control systems, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be physically fit for labour intensive work
- Class 5 driver’s license with a clean, safe record
- Salary range of $34 to $42 per hour based on experience and qualifications
- On-Going training will be provided
- Incentive and bonus plans
- Health and dental benefits
- RRSP matching
To join our team, please scroll up to submit a general application, and remember, you can specify whether you're a Residential & Commercial Service HVAC Technician with a Red Seal Certificate - we'd love to hear from you!
Closing Date: As we are growing, we have an ongoing need to fill this role. If this page is up, then we are still looking for candidates! Please send in your application!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34.00-$42.00 per hour
Benefits: Company carExtended health careLife insuranceRRSP match
Schedule: 8 hour shiftMonday to FridayOn callOvertime
Supplemental pay types: Bonus payOvertime pay
Education: AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (required)
Licence/Certification: Driver's license (required)Gas (preferred)air conditioning & refrigeration license (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Regina, SK S4R 1E6